Logistics People are looking for Production Operatives with the opportunity to upskill to a TEAM LEADER to join our team.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 06:00 – 14:00 14:00 – 22:00 Fixed Or Rotating Shifts Available
Pay rate: £12.42 P/hr
Position: Production Operative To Upskill to Team Leader
Logistics People are currently recruiting Production Operatives To Upskill to Team Leader to join our Team in Bardon at Our IPS Site.
We have plenty of opportunities available for the right people, so apply today and join our fast growing team!
What does working as a Production Operative/Team Leader for Logistics People involve?
- Rotating Line work
- Mostly light weight products
- Packing Client Products as part of a team
- Rolling Lines which are rotated throughout the shift
- Reporting to the Shift Manager
- Regular on going work
- Opportunity to progress to Shift Manager
- Occasional Pallet Wrap/Line packing support
Additional tasks involved with being a Team Leader:
- Completing Admin tasks to support the shift manager.
- Running a team of Production Operative’s
- Being effective in decision making and problem solving
- Being responsible for monitoring the performance of the team and feeding back to management
- Work in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Balanced and confident
- Applies experience and logic
- Achievement Focussed
- Makes productive contributions
- Team player with a positive effect on the work environment
- Consistently manages the task
- Is self-aware, resilient, optimistic and open to change
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
- Previous experience as Line Leader, Team Leader etc. desirable but not essential
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY