Adjusting Appointments Limited
- Major loss adjusting operation have a new opening for a M&CL Property Academy Director.
- You will be part of the mentoring and peer review programme for £100k+ claims handled across property.
- Actively contributing to the ongoing technical development & training of the Property division.
- This is a non-claims handling role and applications will be considered on a full time and part time basis.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Working with the existing mentors and peer reviewers to maintain a high standard of consistent product
- Development of staff handling £50-250K claims
- Contribute to training and development programmes
- Drive continuous improvement in technical delivery and enhanced Customer/claim outcomes
- Contribute to technical guidance documents on key topics/areas.
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial & Domestic Losses
- Likely to have a market/client reputation
- Regular contribution to technical papers/presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of staff mentoring/development
- Ideally ACILA/FCILA qualified