Job Title: Mechanical / Electrical Project Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 08:00 – 17:00 – 38 hours per week
Location: Office BasedLocation: London
Atalian Servest and OCS have merged to create a new organisation, the OCS Group UK & Ireland. We are a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The company has a turnover of £1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates.
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities managementcompany with a reputation for excellence
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical / Electrical Project Manager to join our passionate and driven team in London.Location: London!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering design and build projects in liaison with internal and external design consultants.
- Ensuring that all employees have the appropriate training and qualifications to fulfil their duties.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Design Team, and Procurement Team to develop the procurement, cost, design, and project management plans.
- Conducting continuous improvement activities in line with the client’s requirements, implementing corrective and preventative action where required.
- Setting up strategic planning controls covering the full scope of works for all disciplines including the procurement program, technical proposals, construction method appraisal, value enhancement, and risk analysis controls, tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning, and Project Management systems.
- Applicant must have the right to work in the UK
- Experience in successfully managing multi-discipline projects.
- Mechanical background with relevant technical Board of Trade Certificate of Competency.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Completion of 5-day Site Managers Safety course.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Experience in commercial management and reporting on WIP.
- HNC Construction / Project Management or PRINCE 2 Qualification – preferred.
- CDM Awareness – preferred.
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!