Penguin Recruitment Ltd
Newly Qualified Architect / Part 3 – Hybrid
Salary expectations: £32,000 – £40,000 – dependent on experience
My client is looking for a passionate Architect to join their close-knit team based in Brentwood. This RIBA-chartered practice is well-known in the South East for their hands-on and holistic approach to projects. An award-winning practice that have developed a strong database of clients which gives them the opportunity to work on a variety of niche projects within the residential sector. This post offers the opportunity to be exposed to all facets that come along with running projects & winning projects. The successful candidate can expect to learn the intricacies of the Architectural business within a supportive and social environment.
An ideal candidate would have strong written and verbal communication skills. It is essential that the candidate have strong AutoCAD skills.
On obtaining the role, you can expect a competitive salary, strong career progression, hybrid-working arrangement, interesting projects and dynamic team environment.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Newly Qualified Architect/ Part 3:
- RIBA Part 3 Qualification/ARB-registered (essential)
- Several years’ post-qualification experience (essential)
- Full UK driving license & own car (essential)
- Proficient in AutoCAD (essential)
- Strong understanding of current building regulations and requirements
- Flare for design & attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously as required
- Positive and motivated attitude
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and portfolio to
Alternatively, please give Lisa a call on to discuss further.