Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum
Are you an efficient and organised Office Administrator looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our client is a well-established organisation seeking a talented individual to join their dynamic team. If you have a keen eye for detail, excellent organisational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities: Supporting the coordination and operations teams with a range of administration tasks Answering all incoming calls promptly and courteously, directing to the relevant person and/or taking messages Keeping accurate and up to date records on our Freight Management System Daily filing and periodic archiving Learning and assisting in all aspects of shipping fine art and antiques, arranging collections and deliveries from one destination to another, both domestic and international Learning and assisting in shipping via air freight, sea freight and road freight Raising files and preparing and processing all import and export documentation and the booking of the chosen method of transportation Efficiently handling all types of paperwork (which may include bills of lading, labelling, time sheets and detailed condition reports with photos) Communication with our clients, guiding them through the process of art shipping of their artefacts from different locations (art professionals, collectors and transport companies etc) Providing certificates of shipment to clients Liaising with the warehouse on incoming/outgoing activities Invoicing: ensuring invoices are raised accurately and on time, as the job file requires Manage a number of jobs simultaneously including the timely booking of internal and external services e.g. transport, case making, freight etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator or similar role.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Reliable and trustworthy, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to thrive in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Pension scheme to help you plan for the future.
- Convenient parking facilities for hassle-free commuting.
- Casual dress code, promoting a relaxed and comfortable working atmosphere.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities.
- Join a supportive and friendly team in a vibrant and inclusive work environment.
If you are a dedicated and proactive Office Administrator looking to take the next step in your career, please don’t hesitate to apply! Join our client’s organisation and flourish professionally in a nurturing and progressive workplace. Apply now and be a part of our client’s exciting journey towards success!To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email address . We can’t wait to hear from you!Adecco is a disability-confident employer. It is important to us that we run an inclusive recruitment process to support candidates with any disabilities and encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. Adecco is committed to building an inclusive, supportive environment for you to explore the next steps in your career
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.