Pod Talent are excited to be working with a rapidly growing ecommerce retailer and brand owner who are looking for an Operations Associate to join their team in Kentish Town.
In this role you will be responsible and accountable for ensuring that the stock is in the right place at the right time in order to fulfil ecommerce orders across the world, and working closely with external logistics and warehouse partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with phenomenal growth who dispatch thousands of products daily to consumers in 12 countries across the globe and are quickly looking to add more.
About the role:
- Be responsible of the stock management and analysis across 10+ global warehouse
- Liaise closely with 3PLs and warehouses and freight forwarders
- Ensure on time delivery in full for millions of consumers worldwide
- Forecasting and decide how much stock is needed throughout the year
our client is on the hunt for a driven team player who is looking to kick-start or build upon their supply chain career. You will be
- A degree educated professional
- Confident with Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables) – the interview will include a test
- A quick and independent worker who communicates clearly and succinctly
- Driven to succeed with a passion to help the business grow
Sound appealing? Contact
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.