Operational Resilience Programme LeadInsurance SectorLocation: Tunbridge Wells Kent OR Peterborough OR Sunderland OR Chesterfield, The Consultant must be able to easily access ONE of the above offices and this position will involve a significant amount of time working on site with a small amount of remote flexibility.Outside IR35Gerrard White is currently seeking an Operational Resilience Programme Lead for one of the UK’s largest insurance companies for a twelve month contract period outside IR35.You will provide consultancy to deliver the Operational Resilience Programme for this insurer to ensure that all entities meet the regulatory requirements in a consistent, efficient and optimise way. This will include embedding practices into the business which ensure the requirements for Operational Resilience are a sustained part of day to day business practice and to ensure that submissions to and feedback from the FCA are actioned in a timely, considered and prioritised way as well as ensure that all SMCR accountabilities associated with Operational resilience are evidence and met.Key tasks: Scope and outcomes for the Ops Res Programme across the group Delivery of sustained and embedded approach for Ops Resilience Ensuring and assuring the steps each business unit takes to achieve compliance. Provides guidance and materials for the engagement with the FCA Standardises the definition of Important Business ProcessesYou will need:
- Extensive experience in delivering regulatory programmes across complex and financially regulated organisations ideally within the insurance sector but banking/financial also considered.
- Experience working with or under the remit of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Experience of working in Insurance or Financial services industry which has a B2C relationship
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Analytical and data based decisions