First Recruitment Services Limited
? up to £40,000 OTE £50,000
? Pevensey, East Sussex
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Profit related bonus scheme, canteen, company events, company pension, free on-site parking
My global logistics and transportation client has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and driven organiser to join its head office team as Operations Manager to oversee projects and daily operations. A highly organised and motivating leader with exceptional problem-solving and planning skills with a background in logistics is being sought for this world-renowned company.
- Leading and managing the operational team including service partners and warehouse staff to achieve revenue, margin, and contribution targets.
- Controlling and managing the warehouse facility and to ensure accuracy of recording warehouse movements, reporting, and to achieve targeted utilisation (80%) and contribution.
- Efficiently plan, monitor and manage daily operation.
- Proactively managing people, vehicles and materials required to meet the number of moves planned, including staff levels and holidays.
- Investigating claims and complaints.
- Monitoring and maintaining all transport legislative requirements including import/export documentation.
If you have exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills, a background in logistics, project management (Prince 2 would be an advantage) and planning, please apply as soon as possible for this exciting opportunity.
Wild Recruitment Ltd T/A First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.