Maria Mallaband Care Group
PA to the COO and CFO
We are looking for a PA to support the COO and CFO based at our Head Office in Leeds.
You will be highly organised, know how to prioritise a changing workload and be process-driven by nature. The PA to the COO and CFO should have a solid sense of how the business is run and understand the goals and objectives of senior management.
It is imperative for you to keep track of their schedules, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, providing logistical and travel support, and working on operations-related projects.
In this fast paced role, you will ensure a proactive and first-class service is provided including operational planning and delivery and tracking/capturing priorities and support them to prepare and collate information and documentation required in advance of meetings to ensure they is prepared in advance.
There is scope for development in this role within office management over time.
- Diary management – A key responsibility is to provide the administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the annual management calendar, ensuring all the meetings are scheduled, required attendees informed and all necessary papers collated and circulated promptly in advance of the meetings
- Weekly catch ups to ensure relationship is built and priorities are understood for the week.
- Inbox management of all emails
- Build relationships with RDs – offer support to the wider leadership team
- Travel / mileage submissions and ensure all are kept in line of company policy. Approving and pushing back where needed
- Manage the Reception teams annual leave
- Meeting minutes – support and facilitate as needed, the timely delivery of actions and outcomes from meetings
- Proactive and able to priorities workload across the Chiefs
- Updating CQC reports and details
- Running reports
- Social activities – organise for each department you support.
- Site visits to have better understanding and take actions away of works needed escalating
- Experience within a PA role providing support at Board level
- Understanding of operations function and understanding around facilities
- Care homes sector experience would be ideal
- Ideally some management experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience of supporting more than one person at Chief or board level
- Works well in a team and with other PAs and will work closely to the Senior EA
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Must possess confidence, personal tact, discretion, and good judgement.
- Excellent time management skills with respect to prioritisation and self-management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Simply Health – company funded, providing cashback for prescriptions, optical and dental costs 24/7 virtual GP access plus more for you and up to 4 children
- Early Pay – Access to earned pay prior to payday
- Benefits platform – discounts across multiple retailers, leisure providers, hospitality etc.
- Pension Scheme with Nest
- Personal car leases via salary sacrifice
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday Flex – purchase additional holiday
- Flexible working patterns
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recommend a friend
- Service recognition
- Training support and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing support
- Discounted gym membership
Benefits require completion of a 12-week probationary period before they can be accessed.
Benefit subject to deduction not taking colleague below National Living Wage