The Solution Auto
Vacancy – Panel Beater – Basingstoke
£50k OTE uncapped
Our client, a highly respected and well established accident repair group, are looking to recruit an experienced Panel Beater
Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of technology, working as part of a family?
As part of the wider family, they are looking to bring fresh thinking into their business which will support the transformation into the bodyshop of the future.
They challenge traditional thinking to make them stand apart from competitors.
As such, their panel technicians assume responsibility to provide and share their expertise throughout the site, while identifying opportunities to improve our processes and the service we provide to our customers
Who are our clients and what can they do for you?
They are one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
Their excellent benefits and rewards packages:
- A competitive bonus scheme
- Group income protection with access to a GP and medical advice 24 hours per day for yourself and your family
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
- Competitive employer matched pension contributions
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals – Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Excited but not sure you tick every box?
They are inclusive and want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Looking for individuals who can grow and support the business and expect to do the same for you.
As part of the wider Aviva family, we are looking to bring fresh thinking into our business which will support our transformation into the bodyshop of the future. We challenge traditional thinking to make us stand apart from our competitors. As such, our panel technicians assume responsibility to provide and share their expertise throughout the site, while identifying opportunities to improve our processes and the service we provide to our customers
Desirable qualifications and experience
- ATA accreditation
- Very high standard of work
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
40hrs per week, Monday to Friday -Flex start/finish times
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you’ll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise.
We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission. Key positions; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager. Job SkillS Bodyshop, Panel Beater, Panel, Body repair