Ford & Stanley Limited
Requirement to join an exciting, progressive company as a Project Planner to plan and monitor the progress of construction projects throughout their life cycles, review post construction to see how the project went and identify improvements for future projects.
Ford & Stanley Recruitment
are partnered with a nationwide construction contractor, who specialise in bespoke and niche products, on their search for a Project Planner. Supporting the operations and construction directors, this role will be to oversee the planning and progress of the exciting projects the business are currently working on and other projects coming in throughout the year.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to become part of the business, with desire and ambition to help drive the business forward. The role as a Project Planner will include responsibilities such as:
- Pre-construction planning for new projects.
- Running construction programmes, logistic plannings, material delivery programmes.
- Post-construction programme reviews (how the project went, how to do things better etc.)
- Site visits to complete progress programming, planning, and reports.
- Use of planning software “Asta Powerproject” and Microsoft basic which will track all logistics and materials.
- Weekly drop-down process, run mini programs with site teams.
- Primarily working within the Facades business however, the Builders division (bricklayers) may need their support from time to time.
The successful applicants will be based around the Midlands & will come from a background of new build construction experience, ideally from a main contractor.
Office in Derby + travel required.
Up to £60,000 + Car Allowance.
: 1 -2 days in the office, travel to site 2-3 days per week.
Agreed Criteria for candidates to secure interview
- Experienced Project Planner.
- New build construction experience, main contractor side ideally.
- Midlands based, able to commute to sites 2-3 days per week.
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.