Randstad Construction & Property
Randstad are working with a leading utilities contractor who are looking for a Planner to join their capitol delivery works team in a hybrid role starting ASAP.
You will be part of the Capital Delivery Team, working for the Project Planning & Programme Controls Manager to deliver a programme of capital schemes across London and Thames Valley. These are design and build projects working with above and below ground infrastructure on the waste and clean water networks. You will need to be flexible and adaptable as you will be working fairly autonomously on a small portfolio of projects, providing full planning and reporting services.
- At least 5 preferably 10+ years experience in construction and/or water infrastructure
- Proficient in Primavera 6 including resource loading and profiling.
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles
- Effective communication skills including writing reports and presenting.
- Confident in dealing with other staff and clients both face to face and remotely.
- Experienced enough to work independently and confident enough to hold and chair meetings as needed.
- Able to produce gang and labour profiles.
- Prepared attend weekly and or monthly meetings across South London and the Thames Valley as required.
If you are interested, please hit apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.