Brandon James Ltd
An award-winning, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, boasting an impressive national presence with three offices across the UK, is on the lookout for a talented Principal Designer.
This role is based in and around Ipswich, primarily supporting the Colchester team.
The position offers a chance to be involved in a varied project portfolio across Essex, encompassing sectors such as commercial, education, healthcare, residential, retail, and leisure.
The Principal Designer role
The successful Principal Designer will be an integral part of a skilled team, contributing to various projects by offering expert Construction Design and Management (CDM) knowledge.
The Principal Designer will be responsible for delivering Principal Designer services across diverse sectors, ensuring each project meets the highest standards of safety and design.
The Principal Designer
- Expert knowledge in Construction Design and Management (CDM).
- Proven experience within a consultancy environment.
- Proven experience in delivering Principal Designer services.
- Excellent communication skills and team collaboration abilities.
- A minimum NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Safety.
- £35,000 – £45,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- An extra day a year for volunteering
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Monthly Fridays’ off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression opportunities
If you’re a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer considering your career opportunities, please contact Olivia Gregson at Brandon James on for a confidential chat.
Principal Designer Construction Consultancy Construction Design Management CDM CDM Consultant Health and Safety Colchester Ipswich