Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
£25,000 – £29,000 + OTE £35,000 – £40,000 + Days + Overtime + Progression + Training + BonusesLocation: WokingThis is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an established manufacturer that can offer guaranteed job security, a modern work environment, and a fantastic work-life balance due to the hours on offer. This leading manufacturing company dedicated to producing high-quality components and assemblies, is committed to delivering excellence in our products.The core responsibilities of this role will be to read drawings, assemble products, as well as using machine shop equipment including the mill, lathe, saws, tube bender, and hydraulic tube bender.This long-running company is going from strength to strength after a record-breaking year and a fully booked schedule for the next 3 quarters with only more expansion to happen. Because of this, they are currently looking for 4 Production Technicians who can start as soon as possible.
This is a great role for someone who wants to future-proof their career by joining a large and secure company where they can benefit from a good overall package, predictable hours, and a great team atmosphere.The Role:
- Use of machine shop equipment including mill, lathe, saws, tube bender, and hydraulic tube bender.
- Carry out inspection tasks in other areas when necessary.
- Reading and adhering to technical drawings
- £25,000 – £29,000 + OTE £35,000 – £40,000 + Days + Overtime + Progression + Training + Bonuses
- Previous experience in manufacturing, metalworks, or fabrication environment
- Experience working on technical drawings.
- Knowledge of paint inspection techniques is an advantage.
Reference Number BBBH198271To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.