Panoramic Associates Limited
Programme Manager – Education and Early Years
Location: Southwest England
Type: Fixed term until March 2025.
Salary: Up to £43,421/pa plus benefits
- Oversee the management of education and early years programmes.
- Lead the early years and childcare service team.
- Developing innovative approaches to ensure funding sufficiency for early years programs.
- Prepare concise reports for submission to the Department of Education, Schools Inclusion Forum Executive Board, Schools Inclusion Forum, Schools Reference Group, SEND Executive Board, SEND Strategic Partnership Board, and Children’s Scrutiny. Summarize the activities undertaken within the job profile for presentation to various committees as needed.
- Project or Programme Management experience
- Experience within the education and early years sector is highly desirable.
- Experience in change management
- Familiarity with the challenges and dynamics of the education system.
- Proficiency in data management and analysis.
- While not paramount, subject matter expertise in education and early years is beneficial.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please get in touch with Narinder Kaur at or to arrange an informal interview.If this isn’t quite right for you but you know someone who may be suited, please do pass on my details to them.