Elizabeth Michael Associates
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and the Property Industry? Join our client’s dynamic team as a Property Client Advisor and take charge of managing a portfolio of properties from instruction to the point of a successful sale.
As a Property Client Advisor, your responsibilities will include understanding client needs, conducting thorough market analyses, and leveraging your expertise to provide tailored recommendations. With a focus on client satisfaction and building enduring relationships, you will be at the forefront of delivering exceptional service and exceeding client expectations.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, and have a keen eye for detail, we invite you to be a part of our client’s growth and contribute to their stellar reputation in the industry.
- Oversee a portfolio of properties, guiding them through the marketing process until an agreed sale, and seamlessly transitioning to the sales progression team.
- Monitor and manage the performance of local marketing estate agents and suppliers to ensure properties are efficiently marketed, achieving quick sale agreements.
- Address additional service requests from clients.
- To carry out AML checks on all beneficial owners of the property before commencing marketing and on all buyers before sale agreeing.
- To deal with additional service request for clients including ordering Home Buyer/RICS Reports/Scottish Home Reports/EPC’s according to client requirements
- Collaborate with local estate agents to ensure regular inspections of empty properties, chasing necessary reports, including vacation reports.
- Ensure the timely marketing of all property instructions, adhering to high standards and compliance with current legislation.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience in property
- Excellent customer service skills with effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload, and plan and organize work effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
- 1 day working from home (After Probation)
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic team environment
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role, apply now and be a part of a team committed to excellence in the property industry.