Brook Street have the pleasure of working with an innovative and agile company in the heart of Peterborough who do things a little differently!
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their fast paced, forward thinking agency. We are a dynamic, fun, hardworking team, so we require someone who is a team player but also capable of working independently.
Salary: depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm (every other Saturday, 9am – 1pm) Fully office based.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Competitive salary, monthly incentives and bonus, team building nights/days out, training opportunities, career progression, company cars, plus many more.
What is required?
- 1 year+ in lettings & property management
- Full UK Driving Licence required
- Booking relevant contractors to maintain the decoration and repairs of properties
- Preparing properties to let
- Carrying out check ins and inventories prior to the start of a tenancy
- Managing tenancy renewals
- Carrying out routine inspection and creating clear, detailed reports for landlords
- Complying with current legislation and remaining up to date on latest property news and lettings regulations
- Being aware of Health & Safety (being able to spot things before they become major issues)
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Managing, coordinating, and supporting team members, landlords and tenants
- Carrying out viewings, move-ins, final inspections etc
- Highly organised and service-focused
- Efficient and effective at managing their own workload
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Not afraid of a challenge and must take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for own work
If you fit the requirements above, please apply now or get in contact with Kara at Brook Street Peterborough to hear more!