Property Services Administrator
Location: St Ives – Office Based – Hybrid working available after probation
Salary: £21,255 per annum
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week – working at least one day per weekend
Reporting to: Property Services Team Manager
Elogs, part of the wider Marlowe SRC division, where we redefine efficiency in the realm of electronic logging solutions. At Elogs, we are dedicated to simplifying and streamlining the way businesses manage their logs and records. As a pioneering force in the industry, our mission is to empower organisations with innovative tools that enhance compliance and productivity.
Elogs takes pride in offering user-friendly solutions tailored to the unique needs of our clients. Join us in revolutionising the future of electronic logging, where your contribution will be instrumental in shaping a more streamlined and compliant landscape.
About the role
Our team of Property Services Administrators provide vital customer service & support to over 10,000 properties across the UK through cloud-based software.
This role is incredibly varied and will see you dealing with calls and email request from both residential and commercial properties across the UK. Liaising with tenants, landlords, facilities managers and our team of engineers you will utilise your problem-solving ability to provide solutions to these issues quickly all while providing superb levels of customer service!
To make sure we provide the best service to our customers our line are open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. We have a dedicated nights team, so you will be working on a fixed shift pattern, working at least one day per weekend. Shifts are split into Early’s and Lates.
Week 1 – 07:30 – 15:30
Week 2 – 10:30 – 19:30
- Building strong relationships with customers in the field
- Logging issues and quote requests on the Internal System (providing reassurance & support)
- Keeping customers informed of progress
- Dealing with queries & chasing for updates
- Providing support to colleagues when things get crazy
- Providing unforgettable customer service that becomes the benchmark for every interaction that customer has for the rest of their consumer life
- Ensuring Service Centre KPI’s are met
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a customer service based environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Calm demeanour when dealing with urgent situations
- Excellent computer skills including Word and excel
- Previous office based or contact centre experience
- Understanding of facilities management
Why join us?
People are at the heart of everything we do. By putting people first, we invest more in developing them alongside creating career growth opportunities and advancement across the division. It is our priority to ensure our employees feel valued and inspired and we commit to supporting you every step of the way.
Our clients expect the best from us, and we expect the same from our colleagues. This is why we offer a wide range of fantastic benefits to support you in both your personal and professional life.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Voluntary private medical
- Simply health care plan
- Gym and retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly charity days
- Religious holiday swap
- Car maintenance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life learning – online learning materials
- Support with professional membership costs