Robert Half Talent Solutions are seeking a permanent purchase Ledger clerk for a Cwmbran based company.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Daily processing of supplier invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and reconciling any discrepancies.
- Prepare and perform weekly and monthly payment runs both BACS and cheques.
- Reconcile supplier statement.
- Assist in month-end closing procedures.
- Respond to supplier inquiries and resolve payment-related issues.
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve purchase-related discrepancies.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all financial transactions.
- Assist with accounting for daily cash collections.
On offer- a salary of £25,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: gb/en/privacy-notice
scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: gb/en/how-spot-recruitment-scams-and-protect-yourself