Are you a Quality Engineer
and looking for a fresh new challenge? This exciting role will give the right person an opportunity to excel in their career in Quality.
I’m excited to be working with a growing national business with global capacity producing high-end and high-grade applications parts for a range of industries including Oil & Gas and Upstream to name a few.
- £32,000 to £34,500
- 25 days + BH
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunity to earn overtime.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure standards of quality and workmanship to BS EN ISO 9001 are met at all times.
- To assist in the maintenance of the Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) Log and to procedure the analysis reports each month for the Quality Manager. To ensure that the explanation reports both internally and from suppliers are obtained promptly for review during the NCR meetings.
- The monitoring of corrective / preventive actions / continuous improvement
- Undertake Quality Improvement investigations, either individually or on a team basis to solve problems. Monitoring incidents, trends emanating from information compiled to enable our performance to be continually improved whilst reducing the cost of quality.
- Produce Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) as required to enable rectification or modification to assemblies or individual components to be performed whilst allowing the associated cost to be identified. Liaise with Purchasing and Production Control if the impact of the NCR will affect production or delivery.
- Work alongside the manufacturing team to resolve technical issues during production.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, click the link below or contact Michael Marrin at Reed Engineering Manchester.