ASC Connections Ltd
A Quality Engineer position has become available within a business that supplies advanced technologies to some of the most exciting organisations. On-site they produce volume products using modern-day manufacturing techniques and supply these to a broad range of customers right across the globe. Located in the Coventry area, this company is working through a considerable period of growth and is offering a competitive starting salary, flexible working hours, and personal development programs for the right engineering professional. No matter how experienced (live openings for Graduates too), please feel free to apply as this client prioritises personal mindset over anything else.
Quality Engineer responsibilities include –
- Provide technical direction on Quality engineering to the Production team.
- Liaise with key customers and colleagues on problem-solving activities.
- Lead internal audits, both process and product.
- Help to drive continuous improvement within the workplace.
- Assist with the training of other staff and offer technical support to customers.
Quality Engineer desirable skills and experience –
- knowledge of modern manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of QMS such as ISO 9001, AS 9100, or IATF 16949.
- Able to use core tools such as 8D, PPAP, and Control Plans.
- Confident in providing day-to-day customer support.
- Mechanical engineering education (HNC/HNC), or relevant training.
Quality Engineer benefits include –
- Competitive starting salary.
- 33 days annual leave.
- Friendly working environment.
- System training and career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work for a market-leading business.
- Free Parking.
- Flexible hours / early finish on a Friday.
If interested in this Quality Engineer position, please apply through this advert immediately.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.