Our client, a well-established Independent Agent, is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their growing team in Lichfield.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers structured career progression.
Working hours of a Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm (day off in lieu)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £23,000 basic
- £30,000 OTE
- Career Progression
- 5-day working week
- Pay per mile
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role, you must have the following:
- Previous Property Sales experience
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Full UK driver’s license
- Great customer service skills
- Able to work well individually as well as in a team
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Potentially doing some valuations
- Negotiating offers
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- General administrative duties
- Winning new business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.