Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
A progressive firm of Chartered Accountants based in Leicestershire is looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their firm as soon as possible.
The salary is negotiable for this role, dependent on experience.Your responsibilities
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparing, and in some cases leading, audits with team members in a timely manner.
- Advising clients on audit matters.
- Managing the audit requirements for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of VAT, corporation and personal tax returns.
- Advising and resolving queries for a portfolio of clients in a timely manner.
- Work alongside client managers and Senior Accountants.
- Managing and mentoring junior team members’ workload.
- Must be studying towards an ACA or ACCA level qualification.
- At least 2 years of practice experience auditing, advising, and producing accounts for clients of various types and sizes.
- Be technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A self-starter that can solve problems and spot opportunities.
- A relationship builder who is confident meeting and speaking to clients.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV by email, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.