Penguin Recruitment Ltd
Senior Carbon Consultant
My client is one of the UK’s leading independent infrastructure and property consultancies who provide a wide range of services that specialise in environment, planning and sustainability. My client is looking to recruit a Senior Carbon Consultant to join their Air quality and climate change team in London.
Role responsibilities for a Senior Carbon Consultant entail:
- Providing your technical expertise across a range of fields that include whole life carbon assessments, low carbon technologies, climate change mitigation analysis, and circular economy.
- Working alongside the Team’s Director to provide climate change assessments on major projects
- Providing technical reports for the clients, whilst checking and reviewing of deliverables
- Develop client relationships by communicating and liaising effectively, whilst helping grow and develop the team by collaborating efficiently
Role requirements for the Senior Carbon Consultant role:
- MSc in an Environmental or Sustainability field
- Specialism in multiple key climate change fields and experience in an ESG or EIA consultancy role
- Successful experience in managing and delivering projects of varied sizes
- Strong passion for the environment and sustainability
- Experience in development of methodology and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communications and flexible approach to problem solving
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary starting from £32,000 and can rise to £50,000 depending on the experience and knowledge of the candidate.
If This role interests you or if you are interested in searching for other roles relating to sustainability please feel free to contact Ben Moore on or email . There are many more roles available on our website at . This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.