Hargreaves Lansdown plc
Excited to grow your career?
Our purpose is to ’empower people to save and invest with confidence’. We are looking for great people to join us, so please come and invest in YOUR future at Hargreaves Lansdown.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. We’d love to hear from you!
About the role
The primary responsibility of a Senior Manager – Business Change is to develop and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize colleague adoption and usage of required changes.This role focuses on the people side of change, which involves preparing, supporting, and equipping the leaders through implementing the change framework based on the ADKAR methodology. We are looking for an experienced change practitioner with strong communication and influencing skills who is passionate about colleague experience within a change programme to maximise the change adoption.
What you’ll be doing
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities for the given projects and change programmes.
- Leverage a change management methodology, process, and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts working with the internal communications team to; enable the design, development, delivery, and management of key communications.
- Assess the change impact on people, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input to the training team to ensure the training is aligned to deliver the colleague readiness and adoption.
- Create actionable deliverables for the core change management plans: Sponsor Plan, People Manager Plan and Communications Plan
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Lead and define and own the people change agenda for multiple work-streams within the programme by working with the business outcome leads and stakeholder groups to understand the delivery road map and delivery scheduling.
- Mentors and coaches other in the team to build their tool kit on managing people change.
- Role models company values and behaviour
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- PROSCI or APMG Certified Practitioner qualifications (beneficial)
- Experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Problem solving and root-cause identification skills.
- Demonstrable expertise and experience of working and leading in a change environment.
- Experience of project related problem solving within a complex business environment
- Proficient report writing and excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills
The interview will be competency based followed by a presentation.
We are based in Bristol, BS1 5HL. This role is a fixed term maternity cover for 12 months and full time. We have returned to the office, however for this role we offer a hybrid flexible working pattern.
Here at HL, we’re the UK’s number 1 investment platform for private investors, based in Bristol. For more than 40 years we’ve helped investors save time, tax and money on their investments.
To achieve our mission, we believe we have a workplace like no other, with constant learning, dynamic teams, and a great ethos. We’re steered by core values that promote service, quality, innovation, and opportunity in everything we do.
What’s on offer?
- Discretionary annual bonus & annual pay review
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 1-day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase an additional 5 days holiday (during annual enrolment window, if eligible depending on start date)
- Flexible working options available, including hybrid working
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pension scheme up to 11% employer contribution
- Sharesave scheme – have a real stake in HL’s future
- Income Protection & Life insurance (4 x salary core level of cover)
- Private medical insurance
- Health care cash plans – including optical, dental, and out patientcare
- and an Employee Assistance Programme
- Gympass – gym memberships and wellbeing apps available
- Variety of travel to work schemes with free bike storage and shower facilities
- Inhouse barista & deli serving subsidised coffee and sandwiches
- Join HL’s sports, I&D networks and volunteering groups (two paid volunteering days per year)
- LifeWorks Discounts on services, restaurants and retailers
dependant on role level
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Recruitment & Onboarding team for more information.
Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates