A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Service Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful execution of our service activities in multiple power plants worldwide continuously in I&C and Electrical scope. You will have to align internally with experts inside our and other Siemens Energy organizations and towards the customer with regards scope, scheduling and resources. You will need to understand the needs and requirements of your customers and offer additional services whenever possible.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You will be responsible for the preparation of offers, management as well as engineering/execution of SPPA-T3000 upgrade projects (quality, costs, deadlines) as well as international long-term maintenance service contracts (LTP’s) for the electrical and I&C scope
- You are a permanent contact person for the customer with the aim of deepening customer loyalty and generating additional business in service
- You manage service assignments for e.g. revisions and troubleshooting (electrical and control scope). In doing so, you will focus in particular on the aspects of “mission-related personnel planning”; “Management of service experts and those involved in the assignment before, during and after the assignment” as well as “Billing of service assignments”
- You will work closely with our CD regions as well as with our partners of SE GP G SV.
What You Bring
- As a Service Project Manager, you can use and develop all your talents … You have a close customer relationship, you recognize customer needs and develop/market new services, you create offers and process them.
- You will help shape the future of our customers – especially in the areas of digitalization, virtualization and cyber security.
- You are an active part of the service push of our business unit
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 96,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Competitive salary based on your professional background
- Competitive benefits: annual gross cafeteria allowance of HUF 504,000, yearly bonus, loyalty bonus, social benefits, term life insurance, commuting subsidies, daily allowance for travelling periods in case travelling is needed
- Private health insurance
- Work in a cohesive, friendly community – families work here too
- Modern and international environment
- Flexible working hours for work-life balance
- 2 home office days per week
- Regular corporate events supporting your health and wellbeing: free health weeks in spring and autumn, community activities, team buildings, family events, and social initiatives
- Continuous trainings to improve your professional knowledge and skills
- You can take a diversified career path with job security of a leading global company
- Collaborations across functions, business and regions will develop your skills and expand your network of contacts too
- e-bike rental subsidy
- Employee referral bonus
Employee discounts on purchases and services