Liberty has an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager for Planned Works to join our team. You will be based Ellesmere Port. The position is a full-time, permanent role, working 40 hours per week and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum, Plus Company Van & Fuel Card Plus Excellent Benefits!
We are an experienced and innovative construction firm that is committed to putting customers and clients at the heart of everything we do. Liberty offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, electrical installations and property building and maintenance services, with a strong commitment to value for money services that make a positive difference to the people and the communities in which we work.
The strength of our organisation lies in the quality of the people we work with. We’re proud to employ the most talented and driven individuals within the property services sector.
Responsibilities for this Site Manager Planned Works role are:
Manage and supervise trade operatives and sub-contractors
Managing efficient cost-effective operations for all maintenance and repairs
Assist in implementation of processes for continuous improve for repairs service activities
Receive and issue daily job orders to and from trade operatives and subcontractors,
Utilise schedule of rates and narrative descriptions to prepare of job orders
Carry out pre, post and intermediate site inspection visits
Undertake onsite quality checks on work in progress and completed works
Liaise with the Contracts Manager and Area Housing Teams on performance of repairs and completion dates
Assist with the identification of repair work and take photographic evidence
Arrange the cost of repair work, amount chargeable and monitor and report on contractual KPI’s to deliver an exceptional customer focussed operational service
What we are looking for in our ideal Site Manager Planned Works:
Must have served a recognised Apprenticeship and qualification (NVQ L2/L3).SMSTS and First Aid Certification essential. Social Housing experience with kitchen & bathroom replacement, window & door replacement & cyclical works schemes. Experience in managing a repairs service, inspection of repairs, including measurement and specifications of works and post inspections within a social housing/ new build construction background is essential. Demonstrate the ability to improve service and performance and be capable of using IT systems, including Microsoft office software in particular Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to manage a cloud-based document system.
We offer a range of benefits for a rewarding career including though not limited to:
- Pension scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Liberty Sense Awards – employees are nominated by colleagues for living the Liberty values, those who win receive a high street voucher
- YuLife, includes:
- Life Insurance/Death in service benefit – 2x annual salary value
- Smart Health (including round the clock access to 24/7 UK-based GPs)
- Best Doctors to provide a second opinion on complex cases or diagnosis
- Mental Health Support, 4-6 sessions with a psychologist or psychotherapist
- Online Health Check
- Nutrition consultations
- Online fitness program
- YuMatter+ Employee Assistance Programme designed to support mental, financial & professional wellbeing including up to 5 confidential sessions with a counsellor
- Free will writing
- Reward scheme for healthy behaviors to earn YuCoin which can be redeemed on the app for vouchers/rewards
- Exclusive membership and wellbeing product discounts
- Medicash Health Cash Plan (optional to register, P11D tax value approx £11.60 per year however allows claims for up to £996 per year) includes:
- Claiming eligible cash back on dental or optical treatments, specialist consultations, tests or scans
- Discounted gym membership
- Savings on cinema tickets, travel, holidays & retail
In addition to the above, at Liberty we look to invest in the up-skilling and development of our employees, ensuring competency and compliance to industry standards, in turn we will look to offer additional training where appropriate to give you the skills you need to deliver the service required.
Liberty strives to be a diverse and inclusive place where we can ALL be ourselves. We commit to achieving equal opportunities in employment for all suitably qualified candidates, through upholding our values of Passion, Openness, Respect and Trust, underpinned by Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement.
Please note, only candidates who have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
As part of our recruitment process all employees need to be vetted and undertake pre-employment checks. For this role you may need to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, previously Criminal Records Bureau, prior to or upon commencing employment with Liberty.
If you have the desire to work in a busy and high performing team, why not join us as our Site Manager Planned Works, click “apply” below – we want to hear from you!
Closing date: 19th February 2024 (we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier depending on number of applications).