The role of Store Manager
at Hobbycraft is all about delivering an outstanding shopping experience as well as being responsible for the overall running of our store. You will encourage, develop and inspire our colleagues, as well as driving performance and delivering on KPI’s.
- Able to demonstrate proven retail management experience within a large retailer.
- Excellent awareness of retail systems, processes, and proven experience of people management.
- Ability to work at pace and react to the changing needs of the customer.
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Able to demonstrate commercial success & awareness and a real understanding of retail KPI’s
Benefits available to our Store Manager at Hobbycraft
- 25% Discount Card for Hobbycraft Stores
- Generous holiday with an increase each holiday year
- A creative working environment
- Company pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to our Employee Support Programme for overall well-being
- Continuous training, development and performance management
- Colleague Social Events throughout the year
If you have the skills and experience to become our Store Manager
, click ‘Apply
‘ – we’d love to hear from you!
We are completely committed to supporting anyone with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If you have a disability and require support throughout our recruitment process, please contact us and let us know what adjustments you may need.