Val Wade Recruitment
Team Coordinator, Architectural firm, Central London, £30,000-£35,000
Our client, a renowned architectural firm, requires a Team Coordinator to provide first class support to Project leaders and project teams. This is a permanent position and is to start ASAP. Benefits include discretionary bonus, private health and pension, in addition to wellbeing events and a welcoming and friendly team.
The main duties of the Team Coordinator are:
- Management of diaries
- Inbox management
- Acting as first point of contact
- Arranging meetings, booking venues, refreshments, and equipment
- Assisting with practice management duties – e.g. setting up internal design or technical review
- Creating and formatting project-related correspondence including letters, memos, minutes, reports, agendas and certificates
- Maintaining the document management system
- Assisting with project specific design reports using InDesign – importing images, amending text and proofreading content
- Assisting project teams with ad hoc project administrations tasks
- Sourcing information on existing project bids
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentations including printing, binding and scanning
- Help manage holidays/absence
- Arranging couriers, travel, hotels, car hire, trains, visas etc
- Prepare monthly expenses
- Raising PO numbers
- Assist with training
- Acting as a back-up to Director’s PA, covering planned and unplanned absences
- Acting as a back-up by supporting other team members, including sickness and holiday cover.
The successful candidate will be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent and have significant team support/secretarial experience. You need to have strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organisational skills with the ability to co-ordinate numerous tasks simultaneously and have a keen eye for detail. You need to be proactive, with the ability to deal with issues before they arise, meeting constantly changing deadlines. You need to be motivated, flexible with a calm cheerful and helpful personality, a strong team player who works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You must have excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages, knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is preferred with fast, accurate touch typing – minimum speed of 60wpm.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Val Wade Recruitment are actively looking for applicants from underrepresented communities, and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities’ employer and agency.