Salary £25,000 – £30,000
Hours between 8am-8pm
37.5 hours per week on a 3-week rotational shift pattern
About the team
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for us is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do – doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
About the role
The contact centre is a very busy, vibrant team, responsible for the effective handling of all incoming requests regarding pet insurance. The Team Leader will assist with coaching the team, handling any issues and will motivate and act as a role model to their team in order to achieve or exceed team KPIs and targets.
- Manage, lead, develop and motivate a team of Customer Contact Agents.
- Assess and make suggestions for improvement on existing departmental processes.
- Manage the delivery of SLA’s and FCA requirements
- Understand team and individual productivity, setting targets to deliver KPI through Performance Management.
- Establish and maintain technical, product and system knowledge to support the team.
- Measure, analyse and report on team and individual productivity, current working practices and KPI’s.
- Be proactive in identifying operational issues and proposing solutions/changes that will positively address these.
- Implement structured coaching, and training and development activities for staff and reviewing the effectiveness of these.
- Develop a performance orientated culture, enabling all staff to contribute effectively and be continually motivated to achieve high levels of productivity and outputs.
- Provide support, mentoring and guidance to others as required.
This role will suit an experienced team leader or manager who has ideally managed a team in a call centre or call handling/office setting.
- Must have team leading/management experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills within a challenging results-orientated environment
- Ideally call centre experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Experience of achieving targets and goals
- Experience of working in a customer orientated environment
- Ability to develop and motivate others in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills