Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Hays are looking to recruit a Technical Delivery Lead / ead Infrastructure Engineer ideally with a Project background.You must have the following:1. Very Technical in Microsoft Suite; azure, Intune 3652. Project Management – Design and discovery3. Stakeholder Management, influencing decision makersReporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, your main responsibility will be to lead technology projects from conception through delivery and transition into BAU with a warm hand-off to our excellent Service Delivery Manager. Basically, you’ll be the go-to person for our technical teams, providing technology thought leadership, project governance and at times assisting with hands-on BAU activities.We’re looking for a critical thinker, someone who is keen to take charge and handle both big-picture strategy and hands-on action. You’ll be the expert who keeps tabs on all the trends in on-premises and cloud infrastructure, and spots opportunities for automation and innovation.It’s a real chance for an ambitious, technically strong & solutions-focused Technical Delivery Manager to jump on board and help to shape our evolving internal and customer estates. The role may also suit a cloud-focused engineer with leadership qualities who wants to take the next step.A more detailed job description is available to be shared with applicants.
- Strong experience in hybrid cloud environments and modernising legacy infrastructure.
- Strong experience managing Intune policies and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot autonomously.
- Experience of working in an environment aligning to ITIL best practice and focusing on the business impact & outcomes.
- Experience of delivering varied programmes of work and leading others who pick up small projects or workstreams within your programmes.
- Management and ongoing improvements to Office 365, security scores & feature development.