D&D London Restaurants
Le Pont de la Tour is D&D London’s original premier venues, originally opened as a Conran restaurant it is a luxurious riverside destination with iconic views. The menu combines traditional yet innovative French cuisine and served by knowledgeable and friendly staff known for their exceptional service. The thoughtful design evokes the Parisian chic of the 1930s whilst celebrating the stunning views of the City and Tower Bridge.
We are looking for a passionate Pastry Chef de Partie who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5-star service to our guests. At the same time, our Pastry Chef de Partie will confidently support the team and lead a section. You will work with the senior kitchen team to ensure consistently high standards in both service and kitchen management. The ideal candidates will have good food knowledge and Health and Safety standards, passion for cooking and bags of enthusiasm.
As Pastry Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the pastry section are managed in an effective, efficient and productive manner under the guidance and supervision of the Sous and Head Chef.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in the Pastry Chef de Partie role, then we would love to hear from you