D&D London Restaurants
D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London’s famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino’s, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d’Argent. Issho combines exceptional service, high quality cuisine, unique menus and a stunning setting. It is the place to come together for a truly unique experience, complete with private dining, its own destination bar and a stunning terrace. The menu features authentic Japanese cuisine and matched with an extensive sake menu in the famous kori bar.
We are looking for a passionate Sushi Chef who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5-star service to our guests. At the same time, our Chef de Partie will confidently support the team and lead a section. You will work with the senior kitchen team to ensure consistently high standards in both service and kitchen management. The ideal candidate will have good food knowledge and Health and Safety standards, passion for cooking and bags of enthusiasm.
As Sushi Chef you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the section are managed in an effective, efficient and productive manner under the guidance and supervision of the Sous and Head Chef.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
• Industry leading pay.
• Healthy, free and tasty meals when working.
• 28 days paid holiday a year (which increases with every year you work for us).
• Best in class personal development and training – including the opportunity to complete the industry-leading D&D Diploma.
• An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer.
• Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day.
• Access to the LifeWorks app where you can get free mobile phone insurance, half price cinema tickets and 50% PureGym.
• And much more!
If you are interested in the Chef de Partie role then we would love to hear from you