D&D London Restaurants
Located in stylish Marylebone, Orrery is the epitome of elegance. The food, from Chef Patron Igor Tymchyshyn, is truly exquisite, earning the restaurant the Test of Time gong at the Tatler Restaurant Awards 2016. There is an elegant private room with its own bar, alongside a rooftop terrace and a ground floor deli.
We are looking for a passionate Epicerie or Deli Manager who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests. You will aim to exceed our customers’ expectations with your warm, charming and engaging management style and approach.
We are looking for candidates who are highly enthusiastic, friendly, welcoming and open to new challenges. You will be looking after Food safety, health and safety, cost control, budget, and cooking of the daily specials.
In addition, with your exceptional service, food and drink knowledge you will also lead and inspire the front of house team in delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will actively encourage a culture of high standards throughout your entire team. Previous experience of working as Restaurant Manager in a busy operation is crucial in our selection process.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
If you are interested in discussing the Epicerie Manager role further, please get in touch with us without delay!