Some take it seriously. Some bid it farewell just after the clock strikes twelve — no one can deny having made some.
We’ve put some fantastic New Year’s Resolutions together for you we like to think we should all make…achieving them…that’s a different story!
1. When I say ‘one more drink’ I promise you that’s it.
2. Stop being annoyed that you missed the Tube. There is another one in 60 seconds.
3. I will not take Ubers for journeys I can walk in 10 minutes.
4. I will turn Tinder off and try to talk to people in real life.
5. I will stop taking selfies of myself that could lead to an arrest.
6. When I say ‘Let’s meet up soon’, I will actually act on it.
7. I will organise my life so well so that when it comes to my laundry, I don’t have to sniff pants I’ve picked up off the floor to see if they are clean enough to wear again.
8. I will not go back to a boy/girl’s house I’m not really into just because I can’t be bothered to get the night bus home.
9. Power-drinking at parties to make up for lack of confidence will be no more.
10. I will sell my PS4/Xbox and focus on socializing with real people.
11. I will use my trainers to exercise three times a week instead of just buying them because they make me look cool.
12. Eat sensible wholesome food before going out instead of drinking on an empty stomach and hitting the local chippy on the way back to student digs.
13. Delete the Facebook app from your phone and only log in to check it once a day.
14. Don’t overthink everything. If someone does not like you, it’s their problem.
15. Go to lectures without a hangover at least twice a week.